At 10 months Dax became a part-time walker and I haven't gotten any video of it yet because every time I pull it out he refuses to perform. He is officially TROUBLE these days and he is all over the place. I know he looks so darn sweet...and if he weren't so darn cute...
One of his favorite hang outs! He pulls everything out of the kitchen cupboards so I am always hurdling over all kinds of kitchen utensils and pots and pans to get around my kitchen.
Another favorite hang out that ranks right up there with his other favorites, the stairs and the toilet! And he is ohhh so helpful with the dishes!
Did I mention that he refuses to be fed any of his food with a spoon. Blow this picture up big to see all the food squished between his fingers Mmmm Yummy! But seriously it's a pain to think of what to feed him. I'm torn between loving this crazy cute age and having some sanity back.
5 comments:
Holy cow - Dax is ADORABLE! I don't know how you get anything done all day with those cute cheeks nearby to kiss.
first of all, what's the name of that song??? Second, he's so cute, I don't care if he's trouble!
Keri the song titles are at the bottom scroll down
He is so cute, bring him to us and we will kiss those sweet cheeks and let him get into our cupboards. You know there is nothing in mine :)
did you get the email i sent you?
Post a Comment