Wow a whole month without a post. I've been far too busy to blog. Here's what we've been up to lately.
Derek finished Kindergarten, his last day they did a program for all the parents. They had to say something that they did with their families daily. Derek said "Every day after dinner we read scriptures. " Frankly we were shocked ,but glad that the week he did that report was the week we were diligent in our scripture study, now we have solid evidence for future generations that for at least a few days there we were good about reading scriptures. A little boy named Chandler in his class said "Every day I watch TV with my family," all the parents got a good laugh out of that one. His parents must be so proud! It was a super cute program I loved every minute. Derek has really enjoyed this year and was super sad when school ended because he is going to miss all of his new friends.
Derek lost his front tooth on the last day of school
I turned 30, and way too much fuss was made about it. But, yes I had an awesome birthday!
With my niece Kaytlin
We went to Utah for 10 days and did fun things like watch movies, go to museums, hike to Timp Caves (my kids are awesome hikers) and take the boys to Lagoon.
Dax and his cousin Luka
We took an extended family picture because my oldest nephew Preston went into the MTC last week he is going to the Russia, Moscow mission. This is my parents and all of their kids and grand kids.

We celebrated my in-laws 40th wedding Anniversary with a nice dinner at Tuscany and surprised them with a weekend getaway.
Currently my niece Kaytlin is visiting for a week. Derek and Trevor LOVE being around their cousins! I wish we could see them all more!!!!
1 comment:
Okay, love the pictures, but WHAT THE HECK! PRESTON'S GOING ON A MISSION? Didn't he just turn 4 at his little party at Lemon Park and blow out the candles on his train cake? Sheesh! :-)
Post a Comment