







So I was making lunch today and Kate was on the couch getting fussy and Trevor ran over to her and tried desperately to soothe her, he kept saying it's okay Kate, it's okay, when that didn't work he said "I know I'll go get you something Pink, that will make you feel happy." and he did he found her a pink fish and held it right up to her face, now every time she cries he runs to find something pink for her (cause girls like pink) like that will just solve every thing for her, it's so dang sweet!
Dax says all day "She's so cute, the baby." and kisses her on the head or "It's Crying, the baby,"or "That's our baby Kate." When she's crying he likes to sit next to her and say "Don't Cry." in a little tender voice.
Every time Derek is around and Kate cries he just says, "Let me guess, it's feeding time?"
I am not getting much sleep, but I am loving this newborn phase, Kate is a pretty easy baby so far. I am not getting much done because I just want to hold her, and squeeze her and kiss her all day! (That and she cries every time I put her down) Basically we just sit around and dote on her all day.
3 comments:
Anohter beautiful baby by the Robinson's! I swear you have the cutest kids!! I can't wait to see her and hold her! Let me know when you want to get something done and I will take over the doting and the holding! LOL DARLING! I recognize that black and white sleeper. I can't believe it fits already!!!
She is so cute- I love the close ups so I can finally see her face- She looks like she belongs to the group. I love watching my kids interact with a baby- it is so funny!
Oh Gina! She is beautiful! She already reminds me of your boys. I want to meet her.
Post a Comment