Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Dress & Her Room

I decided to do a photo shoot of Kate in her blessing dress in her bedroom so I could document both. I'm not much of a sentimental person, I didn't buy a big long fancy dress for Kate because, well I'm not really into those. I didn't think I liked fu fu dresses either until I saw this one. I do love Ruffles! Good thing I got a girl huh! Oh and I finally got a good smile picture, I've been trying for so long but as soon as I would pull out the camera she would stop smiling...until NOW! She was 2 months when I took these, almost 3 months. Can you tell how much she's grown by how well she doesn't fit in that bed anymore? She only fits because her legs are all crumpled up under her! Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go give my Kate a big kiss and tell her to stay little for just a little while longer.

Feb 14, 2010-1

DSC_1570

Jul 19, 20101

DSC_1385

DSC_1586

4 comments:

Beth said...

Such sweet pictures!! She is such a cutie!

jana said...

She's darling! and I loved the smile picture.

Lilit said...

oh I love her room! love the color combo and the decor! you did a great job!!!!!

Kat said...

GINA! She is the girl version of your boys! She is beautiful and I love the ruffles. ohhhhhh...miss you and your cute family.