Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day



For Father's Day this year I wanted the kids to each give a meaningful gift to their Dad, this is what we came up with. Happy Father's Day Babe! Oh and Kate, she drew him some really nice scribble pictures, some of her best work.


My DAD by DAX

 My Dad's name is Zax. (Dax told me how to spell it)
My Dad is 12 years old.
My Dad's favorite thing to do is watch basketball.
My Dad's favorite foods are Oreo's and bananas.
What I like best about my Dad is that he farts sometimes.
My favorite thing to do with my Dad is to play games with him.
My Dad has blue eyes, brown hair and he is 10 feet tall.
My Dad is cool because we always go at the Zoo and see some animals.
My Dad's favorite person in the whole world is Mom.
My Dad's favorite place to go is to the Zoo.
My Dad's favorite color is orange and yellow and blue and dark blue.
At bedtime Dad always makes me go to my bed when I come out of my room.
My Dad loves to read.


My DAD by TREVOR


My Dad's name is Zacry.
My Dad is 40 something years old.
My Dad's favorite thing to do is go bowling with us.
My Dad's favorite food is chicken tacos.
What I like best about my Dad is that he takes me fun places.
My Dad loves candy!
My Dad's favorite place to go is to the store to buy candy.
My Dad's favorite person in the whole world is ME!
My favorite thing to do with my Dad is go to Boondocks.

My DAD by DEREK

My Dad's name is Zachary.
My Dad is 34 years old.
My Dad's favorite thing to do is watch TV.
My Dad's favorite food is chocolate pie.
What I like best about my Dad is that he goes on most of my field trips.
My Dad loves us.
My Dad's favorite place to go is on vacation.
My Dad's favorite person in the whole world is us.
My favorite thing to do with my Dad is jump on the trampoline.

TEN THINGS WE LOVE ABOUT YOU by Derek and Trevor
1. I like to go bowling with Dad. -Trevor
2. I like when he brings me to the Zoo. -Trevor
3. That he tosses us up really high on the tramp. -Derek
4. He makes up AWESOME stories. -Derek
5. He buys us ipad games. -Trevor
6. He goes to work to get money for us to get food and everything we need. -Derek
7. He mows the lawn. -Trevor
8. He drives the car to places. -Trevor
9. He bought us an ipad for Christmas. -Derek
10. He gives us candy when we see him sneaking some. -Derek


1 comment:

Katie L. said...

Cute! Look at your kids, so big! I can't believe Kate is two, time goes too fast! I miss you!