CSU vs BYU and then Air Force vs BYU. We went to two BYU games in the last two weeks and I must say I do LOVE watching football live. We got 4 tickets to the CSU game from a family in our ward that have a son who plays for BYU. So we were sitting in the parents section with EXCELLENT seats for an awesome game! We took the whole family and even though it was a late game the weather was perfect! The kids however were not, but I won't go into that. We'll try that again when they are MUCH older. Then on Saturday we went down to the Air Force academy which is a cool place to watch a game, they do the whole fly over thing before the game and the stadium is nestled up in the mountains in the pines, it's really pretty! I must say the fans are very well behaved compared to CSU. We bought tickets with a bunch of friends/co-workers (Michael and Lilit and Brian and McKenzie and John and Dixie) and drove down with Zac's friend Brady. We had an awesome time! It was a nice long day without the kids for Zac and I because Chalyse took the kids ALL day for the game and then while we went to a dinner party Saturday night too. When we picked up the kids after almost 10 hours with Chalyse, Derek said, "I hope it's not too long before I can spend the WHOLE day with Aunt Chalyse again." Thanks so much Chalyse!!!!! I love that my kids have an Aunt that they LOVE spending time with!!! Our kids are going to have so many awesome memories of all the QUALITY time she spends with them doing what they want to do! ! I had one of those quiet reflective moments while Zac was herding the kids out the door at her house I was putting the car seats back in the car. I looked up and saw Chalyse through the glass on her front door crouched down ready to envelop my kids with goodbye hugs. It was one of those sweet moments for me when you realize that JUST MAYBE someone else does love your kids as much as you do! I really do feel lucky that my kids have an Aunt like Chalyse!
Who is your Life Coach?
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment