Oh Gina, he is GORGEOUS! He has some seriously cute genes! :] Happy Birthday, Dax!
What a sweet, cute, chubby little man. Happy Birthday Dax! And I love the paint in his room. :-)
I love that one month picture, and the cute one week baby mouth. Man they get big so fast. Some days I miss that squishy little bundle, and others I don't. But it is so fun to watch them grow.
Gina, that is too cute! I really can't believe he's a year old!
Gina....you do cute boys really well. You should have a whole baseball team. Cute, cute, cute pictures.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh Gina, he is GORGEOUS! He has some seriously cute genes! :]
Happy Birthday, Dax!
What a sweet, cute, chubby little man. Happy Birthday Dax! And I love the paint in his room. :-)
I love that one month picture, and the cute one week baby mouth. Man they get big so fast. Some days I miss that squishy little bundle, and others I don't. But it is so fun to watch them grow.
Gina, that is too cute! I really can't believe he's a year old!
Gina....you do cute boys really well. You should have a whole baseball team. Cute, cute, cute pictures.
Post a Comment