Brooke- I made two cakes, the one that Dax trashed and one bundt cake that was supposed to have a fudgy center which really turned out collasping into mush, but I'll admit to it, yes after we threw out the mushy one we ate the back half of Daxton's cake (the part that he didn't stick his feet in). Come on who can resist Chocolate cake for breakfast???
6 comments:
What a nice mom. I don't let them do that too long before I start twitching. It takes so long to clean up!
he's so cute! I love first birthdays!
that is hilarious. my question is...did you guys eat the cake afterwards?
Brooke-
I made two cakes, the one that Dax trashed and one bundt cake that was supposed to have a fudgy center which really turned out collasping into mush, but I'll admit to it, yes after we threw out the mushy one we ate the back half of Daxton's cake (the part that he didn't stick his feet in).
Come on who can resist Chocolate cake for breakfast???
so cute- can't wait to see you guys this weekend.
that looks so gross and so fun all at the same time!! what a cutie!
Post a Comment