ha ha ha! I had that exact same scene at my house this morning, only with Maddie and a giant bag of crasins...I guess it doesn't get any easier with a two year old! At least we can cry about it together!
Sounds like my day everyday! Isn't being a mom great? Never a dull moment for sure! By the way I LOVE coming to your blog and seeing the pics of your cute kiddos! They are adorable!
3 comments:
Julie was right, you take GREAT pictures!!
Pam McEwen
ha ha ha! I had that exact same scene at my house this morning, only with Maddie and a giant bag of crasins...I guess it doesn't get any easier with a two year old! At least we can cry about it together!
Sounds like my day everyday! Isn't being a mom great?
Never a dull moment for sure!
By the way I LOVE coming to your blog and seeing the pics of your cute kiddos! They are adorable!
Post a Comment