Thursday, May 7, 2009

I was so proud too...

So as I was getting the yayhoos out of the car to walk Derek into school today, I ran into another kindie mom who was doing the same thing and she casually asked how old my other two kids were. I was carrying Dax and put my hand on Trev's head and said "he's thre..." gasp!!!!! "Oh my gosh Trev you cut your hair!!!!!" The other mom started laughing hysterically and checking out the damage with me! Proud parenting moment let me tell you, especially the part where I didn't even notice!!!!! So apparently Trevor got a hold of some scissors today, and decided to change his doo... The ironic part is that I had just given him what was probably the best haircut I'd ever done. I was so very proud of his haircut. It was for sure better than Supercuts. On the positive side he's a boy so it's really no big deal cause he can sport the buzz cut and still look cute, it is summer after all, and the biggest perk is now I won't have to comb his hair. See where pride gets you!!!


Hamming it up for the camera, so very pleased with his new haircutting skills.

Showing off his work.

The new buzz

Still love ya Trev!

8 comments:

brookeisacrazylady said...

Gina,

Would you email me your number...i need to call you about the popcorn, i gots me some questions...pretty please.

love the hair story, classic

Kat said...

Holy Cow that is a serious haircutting job by Trev! He really went to town.

Unknown said...

Now he has a cooper hairdo! I have never had a kid cut their own hair YET! (cross my fingers)

Lilit said...

YOU ARE RIGHT he is CUTE!!! all of your boys are cute!!!!

Beth said...

That is so funny! He looks so cute with his buzz cut!

Julie said...

hahahahaha! Sorry, that is too funny! Without hair he is just as adorable....little pill. Be so glad he isn't a girl ;) They don't look so good with a buzz!

Katie L. said...

Oooo, that's one of the best self cuts I've seen! My little niece just did hers this week too, and she had to have a good 10 inches of long blond hair cut off to even it up. Thank goodness for boys, huh? He is cute cute.

Tracey said...

Gina that is such a great story. I love the buzz cut. Your boys are so cute no matter what.