If you could have one super power what would it be?
Derek-"It would be to shoot T-Rex's out of my eye."
What was the last chore that you did?
Derek- “It was exercising.”
What is you favorite color?
Derek –“Black”
What is your favorite song?
Derek- “Thunder Cats"
What is your favorite food?
Derek –“Chocolate” (truly a Robinson)
What is the nicest thing you have done for someone in your family lately?
Derek- "giving Dax hugs"
What is your favorite game?
Derek – "Wii Carnival"
What makes you mad?
Derek- “Nothing makes me mad” (Hmmm... anything to do with Trevor ringing a bell?)
Where would you like to go on vacation next year?
Derek- "To go see our cousins."
Who is the smartest person in your family?
Derek- “Dad”
Why?
Derek-“Because he is the oldest.” (Year after year Zac is always the oldest, it's a loosing battle for me)
How are you like your Dad?
Derek-“I have blue eyes like Dad.”
How are you like your Mom?
Derek-"I have brown hair like Mom.”
What is one thing your Dad has that you would like to develop?
Derek- "There's nothing... Mostly I just look like my dad, except clothes and size."
"What is one thing that Mom or Dad always says to you?
Derek- “Goodnight?"
What is one thing that you and Dad did together that you will always remember?
Derek-“Playing laser tag together at Elijah's birthday party."
If you had a million dollars what is the first thing you would buy.
Derek-"A giant stuffed animal T-Rex." (Any guesses what he is in to lately?)
How do you know that I love you?
Derek- “ Because you tell me."
What is your favorite cereal?
Derek- “Cocoa Pebbles” (he's changed it up from last year's Cocoa Krispies)
What is your favorite TV show?
Derek-"Thunder Cats"
What is your favorite vegetable?
Derek-“Carrots"
What is a personal item that you would never give away?
Derek- “A wii game."
What is your favorite book?
Derek-“Dino Sailors”
What food would you eat every day if you could?
Derek-“Chocolates.”
If you could choose a different name what would it be?
Derek-"T-REX"
What is the scariest thing you have ever done?
Derek- “I haven't done anything scary."
What is your favorite candy bar?
Derek- “Twix”
If you could eat at any restaurant for the rest of your life where would it be?
Derek-“That place with the slide and balloons." (Trail Dust Steakhouse, we went for Zac's birthday and it instantly moved up the list above McDonald's and Chuck-A-Rama.)
What is the last thing that you did that you are proud of?
Derek-“I am proud when I do my chores because then I can play wii."
What is the best age to be?
Derek-“Zero because it's fun to be a baby cause you can play with lots of toys and do all sorts of stuff.”
What is your favorite holiday?
Derek-“Christmas and Easter."
What is the best present you ever have received?
Derek-"I'll tell you after I open my birthday presents."
What is your greatest word of wisdom at age 6?
Derek-“So it would be about how when you die, like how your body and spirit separate and your body gets buried underground and your spirit goes to heaven." (he's heard a lot about this lately)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Derek. WE love you!
That is so sweet! And great pictures too Gina! He is a good kid! Just like his dad ;)
I love these, I really need to copy down your questions. He is so cute.
There is NO way you have a 6 year old. What a handsome and clever little dude! And great picture BTW.
So CUTE!!! I can't wait for you to take my kids' pictures. You have me on your calendar, right?!?Great idea with the birthday questions -- I'm going to start doing that.
Post a Comment