If you have seen or read any form of news in the last few days you have probably heard the story about the US cargo ship off the coast of Somalia that was hijacked by pirates. Well, Derek was watching the news with me this morning and ran off SO excited after hearing this story yelling, "TREVOR, TREVOR pirates ARE real!!! You CAN be a pirate when you grow up!"
Who is your Life Coach?
7 years ago
3 comments:
So Cute!
What I wouldn't give for a day at the Zoo with all our kids. Or even just one in your backyard. I can't wait to see you but I miss your kids too!
I told Ryan this story last night and we laughed so hard. He said "Don't tell Trevor that the pirates were big black guys with machines guns that got killed by snipers".
Post a Comment