Sunday, November 1, 2009

Our News

10 comments:

Julie said...

AWWWW! Congratulations! I love the look on the boys' faces when they try to figure out why there are 6! That was so cute! I am hoping for a "sista" I wanna see if Trev will give her to me! So fun! Congrats!!!

Katie L. said...

This is the cutest video ever. CONGRATULATIONS my friend! I am so happy for you, smiling all over! The boys look so cute and big, I have to disagree with Trev though, I'm voting for a sister! I miss you!

Keri said...

congrats Gina! I'm so happy for you!

Unknown said...

So funny- wish you lived closer. I love that our kids are so close in age- fun cousins!

Tiffany Johnson said...

Congratulations Gina, that is wonderful news! Hope you're feeling great!

Beth said...

Congrats!! How fun!! What a great way to capture the moment!

Amber said...

Congratulations! And that is the cutest "announcement" that I have ever seen!

Lilit said...

That's so funny!!! I hope they change their mind about a baby sister. I think it's going to be a girl! Good luck with pregnancy and keep us posted!

Andersons said...

Congrats Gina - awesome news! You are such a good mama and this baby is so lucky to be born to your family. Hope you're feeling okay!

Christina said...

Congratulations!!! You have such CUTE boys, I want to see a gorgeous little girl!