
...GIRL, BUT IF SOMEONE COULD CONFIRM THAT THROUGH THIS ULTRASOUND PICTURE, THAT WOULD BE GREAT BECAUSE I STILL DON'T REALLY BELIEVE IT.

So we waited the 2 days until Christmas morning to find out what we were having we had the ultrasound tech write it down for us and include a picture. Derek however found out the day of the ultrasound, we looked away when the tech told us to but Derek didn't, we didn't figure it would be a problem because he didn't really know what he was looking at for most of the ultrasound, but she typed in BABY GIRL and well Derek can read just fine so he knew two days before we did. He actually kept it a secret the whole 2 days, he didn't tell a soul. (I'm so proud of him!!!) So on Christmas morning I had Derek tell us what we were having. When he said that it was a Girl, I wanted to double check so I opened up the envelope and sure enough it said BABY GIRL.

HERE' S TO PINK AND HAIR BOWS AND DRESSES! ALL OF WHICH WILL BE NEW AROUND OUR HOUSE.
8 comments:
How fun!! I think you will have so much fun with a girl!
CONGRATS! WAHOO! EVERY MOM NEEDS A GIRL!
So fun! How funny that Derek knew the whole time and didn't tell. I asked him about it today in primary and he said it will be "kinda weird" to have pink stuff in the house. Congratulations!
I KNEW IT WAS A GIRL!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!
IT LOOKS LIKE A GIRL TO ME... yay!!!
Hooray! How exciting! While I can't confirm girl from the pic I can say that there is one thing I have seen in 3 ultrasounds of my own, as I'm sure you have, that is suspiciously absent in that one! :) Now one of the rest of us needs to have a girl, otherwise what is she gonna do with a pack of boys when we all get together!
oh yeah, that's a girl! I am so excited for you guys! I'll bring the clothes over for you! yay gina!
I am so excited for you guys. How crazy we all have 3 boys and a girl. There is nothing like a baby girl. You will love it- so will her brothers!
Gina, I have two ultrasound pictures with that exact view and 2 cute little girls to prove it! I believe it! Congrats! Even though I tell you girls are a lot of work, they're also so much fun!
Post a Comment