Thursday, April 22, 2010

7 Years Already!

If you could have one super power what would it be?
Derek- "To explode solar systems by touching them, but it wouldn't do any damage."

What was the last chore you did?
Derek-"Cleaning the house."

What is your favorite color?
Derek-"Yellow"

What is your favorite song?
Derek-"On a pair of broken skis" (sung to Jingle Bells tune)

What is your favorite food?
Derek-"Crepes"

DSC_0746

What is the nicest thing you have done for someone in your family lately?
Derek-"Gave Dad a bedtime hug."

What is your favorite game?
Derek-"I can do that or Mario Galaxy"

What makes you mad."
Derek-"When Trevor makes noises while I am trying to sleep."

Where would you like to go on vacation next year?
Derek-"Bear Lake"

Who is the smartest person in your family?
Derek-"I know for sure of course it's Dad."

Why?
Derek-"He's the oldest so he probably would know the most."

How are you like your Dad?
Derek-"I have blue eyes."

How are you like your Mom?
Derek- "We both have brown hair."

DSC_0187

What is one thing that your Dad has that you would like to develop?
Derek- "He's really good at Wii stuff that I like."

What is one thing that Mom or Dad always says to you?
Derek- "Yuck I don't like that one... I-L-O-V-E-Y-O-U."

What is one thing that you and Dad did together that you will always remember.
Derek- "Going Ice Skating, but I probably won't remember that forever."

If you had a million dollars what is the first thing that you would buy?
Derek-"Pokemon energy cards and the damage counters."

How do you know that I love you?
Derek - "Cause you always say it EVERY DAY."

What is your favorite cereal?
Derek- "Cocoa Pebbles."

What is your favorite TV show?
Derek-"I don't really have a favorite."

What is your favorite vegetable?
Derek-"Corn or Broccoli"

What is a personal item that you would never give away?
Derek-"My pikachu pokeball, and something I would for sure want to give away is all my Bakugan." (so last year)

What is your favorite book?
Derek- "That one Chalyse just got me, Pokemon Ultimate Handbook."

What food would you eat every day if you could?
Derek-"Chocolate Crepes where everything would be chocolate even the crepe."

DSC_0180

If you could choose a different name what would it be?
Derek-"Ash" (the name of his favorite Pokemon Trainer)

What is the scariest thing you have ever done?
Derek-"I don't really do anything scary that often so that's hard."

What is your favorite candy bar?
Derek-"Kit Kat"

If you could eat at any resturant for the rest of your life where would it be?
Derek- "Trail Dust." (which recently closed, bummer for Derek, but Zac and I are secretly happy because their food was terrible, we went there for the giant slide)

What is the last thing that you did that you are proud of?
Derek-"Being able to make lots of Pokemon out of beads."

DSC_0761

What is the best age to be?
Derek - "Zero because you would be the youngest and cute and everyone would want to be around you."

What is your favorite holiday?
Derek-"My birthday, it's a holiday for me!"

What is the best present you ever have received?
Derek-"That Pokemon playset."

What is your greatest word of wisdom at age 7?
Derek -"The best thing I could teach someone else is who Jesus is."









1 comment:

Andersons said...

So cute! I can't believe you have a 7-year-old. And I also can't figure out if he likes Pokemon or not... ;-)