10 years?
Zac,
Wow time flies!
Zac,
It seems like just yesterday that you proposed up on that mountain while we were rock climbing. I remember wanting to savor the moment eating dinner with you up on that mountain (the dinner that I was too excited to eat) but at the same time wanting to go tell everyone that we were engaged! I felt like the Luckiest Girl on Earth.
It seems like just yesterday that I was married in the most gorgeous place...
It seems like just yesterday that we found out a sweet baby boy would be entering our lives. Remember how naive we were as first time parents, how scared we were? Remember how slowly you drove home from the hospital?
And then 2 more little men joined our family
And then the most beautiful baby girl
Thanks for the last 10 years Zac, and for the wonderful life we have created!
I'm can't wait to see what the next years will bring.
Happy 10th Anniversary Babe...
i love you...
Gina








4 comments:
ahhh! super congrats. We feel so lucky that we were there! beautiful family. loved the zac and kate post too. she is a lucky girl!
Happy Anniversary!!!!!!! What a beautiful devotional to your husband, Gina! We are happy for you and your awesome family!
Michael and Lilit
You have SUCH a beautiful family! Congrats on a decade under your belts guys! :-)
SO cute! I remember getting engaged the week before your wedding. Time has FLOWN. Happy Anniversary.
Post a Comment