Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Zac & Kate 6 weeks old

My creation

Kate,
You don't know it yet, but you are a very lucky girl to have the Dad you have! I know I'll be the favorite parent for the next few years, but after you are two you are going to realize how much fun your Dad can be! He'll spoil you too much and take you fun places, he'll dance with you and do Kate push ups with you while you count, he'll read to you and take you to the library every week, he'll take you to the Zoo and Amusement Parks, play games with you, he'll spend tons of time just listening to what you have to say and he'll always be there when it's important to you. I know he loves you the same way I do because I can see it in his eyes when he holds you! I hope you always have a beautiful relationship with your Dad!
Love,
Mom

1 comment:

Beth said...

Sweet letter and sweet pictures!!