Yippee an update! Since I never ever see you anymore! I need to catch up and find out all the details on the hospital stay! Glad to see everyone is healthy and happy! Cute family pics!!
I love all the updates! I didn't know Derek was playing the guitar. That is so cool. I want to take lessons with him! I love the pictures of the boys running. Did you take them all with your timer?
3 comments:
Yippee an update! Since I never ever see you anymore! I need to catch up and find out all the details on the hospital stay! Glad to see everyone is healthy and happy! Cute family pics!!
awesome pictures, darling family!
I love all the updates! I didn't know Derek was playing the guitar. That is so cool. I want to take lessons with him! I love the pictures of the boys running. Did you take them all with your timer?
Post a Comment