Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Daxton's Baby Blessing








We decided to bless Dax in Utah so that all of our family could come. Dax wore the blessing clothes that Zac wore when he was blessed. Amazing that it was in perfect condition and fit Dax okay. (Well a little snug) For the first time all of Zac's brothers were in the circle which was pretty special for us. My brother, 4 of my brother in-laws and both of Daxton's Grandpas were also in the circle. There is something so special about having all those men who care about Dax gather around him. I am so grateful that he has so many great examples to follow.

2 comments:

Andersons said...

Wow - what a trip to see your whole family! I hardly recognized Preston and Jessica...they look so different from when I last saw them 10 years ago! Your parents must have just loved having everyone together. Congrats on the great baby blessing!

Katie L. said...

Cute. Zach makes you look so short in that last pic, it seems funny to me who always was looking up at you!