It's official they are missionaries. We went with Casey (who is going to Costa Rica) and Colin (who is going to Chile) to the MTC last Wednesday to say goodbye. If the meeting hadn't been so long where they give awesome talks and then play Called to Serve, I may have even been able to hold it together. Too Bad! It's wasn't that I am going to miss them so terribly, more that I am just so darn proud of them for going! I never realized what a sacrifice a mission truly is until I saw Colin say goodbye to his girlfriend and then honestly change his whole mindset to being a missionary within an hour. We have read their first letters already and it's amazing to see the transformation that is already taking place. I know they will both be fantastic missionaries.
Who is your Life Coach?
7 years ago
1 comment:
I really wish I could have gone. So is life.... I cried when I read their first letter. I am a big cry baby lately but I feel the same as you, so proud of the sacrifice they are making.
Post a Comment