Today I woke up to breakfast in bed, along with it came my first clue for a treasure hunt.
My treasure at the end was this:
a flower JUST WHAT I WANTED (from Derek) and this:
An oval ALSO JUST WHAT I WANTED, (from Zac, j/k really from Trevor)
Derek has been counting down the days until Mothers Day so he could do this for me. It was so cute! After breakfast we went to church where Derek sang to me (isn't it funny how this is such a highlight of every Mother's Day) which was probablly my favorite part of the day. After church Zac watched the kids while I took a nap and made one of my favorite dinners Greek Salad with pita bread (and steaks which were actually really good too.) We ate outside on the deck in the most gorgeous weather. Thanks to all my guys for the perfect mothers day!
2 comments:
That is priceless. I really missed my kids on Mother's Day. They were so cute to give me all their presents they made this morning.
How come you didn't tell me you had a blog? Your boys are so stinkin' cute.
Post a Comment