Wednesday, July 29, 2009

9 years baby!


Zac and I have been married for 9 years today. That seems to have flown by for me. On July 29, 2000 Zac picked me up and we drove together to the Salt Lake Temple to be married. (I know bad luck to see him before the wedding, I didn't care about that, I think my mindset was more making sure he came.) The sealing was amazing and incredibly special to me, and although I was not one of those girls who had planned her wedding since she was a child, we had an amazing wedding. (Hmmm...I think it's possible that I could have spent under two hours planning my wedding total.) I really didn't care much about the wedding I just knew that I wanted to marry Zac and the wedding was part of that. I think up to a year or so before I met Zac I didn't want to get married ever. I remember having roommates my freshman year of college that loved to watch that show a wedding story on TLC, and talk about getting married and it just made me want to gag, I didn't want any part of it ever! Of course that all changed and I couldn't have asked a better husband and father for my children. Zac really is quite perfect for me! Let's just say he puts up with my crazy quite well. :)We had our reception/luncheon at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building which was an incredibly beautiful setting. Our flowers were done by Nelson who is a family friend and is the most talented florist I have ever seen. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect! I have really been blessed to have ever met Zac and to live the charmed life that I live. I just keep thinking how lucky I am to be 9 years into this and still in Love!!! I love you Zac!!!! Happy 9th Anniversary!

1 comment:

Andersons said...

Who are these crazy roommates that made you watch Wedding Story? ;-)

Happy Anniversary guys!