I am in LOVE with this beautiful place!

... you know, I think he's only improving with age, becoming more wise, more patient, more knowledgeable, more loving, can't wait to see what the future holds...

... you know, I think he's only improving with age, becoming more wise, more patient, more knowledgeable, more loving, can't wait to see what the future holds...
Trev and Coop
The deer Trevor spotted
All the BOYS


this guy was standing next to me when I was photographing the moose, so I took his picture too, lets's take a vote which picture do you like better the moose or the crazy bearded man? After seeing this I really am expecting my Brother-in-Law, Justin to step it up a notch this year with the 12 beards of Christmas. I think this has the potential to be beard #1


this guy was standing next to me when I was photographing the moose, so I took his picture too, lets's take a vote which picture do you like better the moose or the crazy bearded man? After seeing this I really am expecting my Brother-in-Law, Justin to step it up a notch this year with the 12 beards of Christmas. I think this has the potential to be beard #1














3 comments:
Man, it's a toss up! Love the beard, love the moose...but I'm voting for the beard on this one, too much fun!
Coop had so much fun. He is dying to go fishing again. As for the beard- that is so crazy! I wouldn't have been able to stop staring at him HA. I REALLY think Justin could pull that off, and I don't know what they would think about ryan in court with that look??
NICE pictures!!!! The serious picture of Zac is cool... Loved that you snapped that picture of that guy and his crazy facial hair :)
Post a Comment