
Trev's latest getup, he only answers to "King" while wearing this.
Trev and I were working on a workbook the other day, I think he was trying to recognize things that start with the letter D. One of the pictures was of a ring with an arrow pointing to the diamond. He asked me what the picture was of and I told him it was a diamond and when he asked a girl to marry him that he would give her a diamond ring. I showed him my ring and told him that when his Daddy asked me to marry him he gave me a diamond ring too.
So then Trev says,
"Well who will I marry?"
Me: "Well you get to choose who you marry, you get to marry whoever you want to marry, but not until you are a grown up."
Trevor: "I want to marry Kaytlin." (His cousin)
Me: "Sorry Trev you can't marry your cousin, you'll have to pick someone else."
Trevor: "What about you mom, can I marry you when I get grown up?"
Me: "Nope you can't marry me because you can't marry your Mom, and because I am already married to your Dad."
Trevor: "What about Ellie's Mom, I could marry her."
Me: Laughing my head off..."Well, Yes you could but first you'd have to fight off Taft (Ellie's Daddy), maybe it would be better to pick someone your own age to marry.
Trevor, trying to figure out all the rules of marriage says, "But Ellie's Mom is a grown up."
5 comments:
LOL!
At least he has good taste in women!
That cracked me up! :) Maybe he could just marry Ellie instead. :)
That is too funny! If I were Taft, I would be bringing Shanna flowers! He better work hard to hang on to her with your little guy after her! Total crack up!
So cute- I remember Parker telling me one time that he was going to marry Savannah and she was gonna have him some babies. I laughed so hard and didn't have the heart to tell him he couldn't marry his cousin- I knew he would find out soon enough.
Post a Comment