
Last week Dax had bronchitis which as of yesterday turned into Pneumonia (confirmed by a chest x-ray) and a double ear infection, he's now on his second dose of antibiotic and second dose of steroids and we're giving him nebulizer treatments, I feel like all I do it medicate him all day long and he hates, hates, hates all three meds. Trevor got a fever last night and has the same yucky cough that Dax has, so I'm taking him (and Dax) to the doctor tomorrow (please don't let it be anything crappy). Then in the middle of the night Derek started throwing up and of course we had fresh blueberry pancakes for dinner and chocolate pudding for a treat, so while I was dealing with our pneumonia baby Zac was busy steam cleaning the carpets at 1am... all the while I'm thinking, this is not happening, this cannot be happening. Zac is taking the day off work to help me with our three sick kids and because I don't deal well with throw up when I am pregnant. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...
3 comments:
Oh GINA! I'm so sorry! Cleaning carpets and changing sheets and doing laundry in the middle of the night is miserable! Plus you have to be functioning enough the next day to keep taking care of everyone. Get it all out and be DONE being sick!
That picture speaks a thousand words!! I am so sorry!! I hope everyone feels better SOON!!
Bummer!! Being a mom is so unfair sometimes! Fever and a cough? Sounds like what we have at our house! It all started with Mason throwing up all over a shopping cart at Target last week...good times! Hope you guys feel better soon!
Post a Comment