Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fancy Pants

My sister-in-law Katie gave me this outfit when Kate was born, I've been patiently waiting for Kate to grow into it and well...
it finally fits! Kate didn't want to give me any smiles (yes I know, perhaps it's because she was concentrating on holding up her head under the weight of the big flower, :) but I love them anyway. I love to photograph bold colors, I always love the result! Thanks Katie for all the trouble you went to for us! I'll always love these pictures!
And another side note for my Kate that I wanted to record...
Lately Dax has been randomly saying "Kate, your my best girl." It's my favorite thing, and well I must say that it's nice that he's stopped telling you that you are his "best boy," or that you are "such a good boy!"

DSC_1861

DSC_1891

DSC_1903
practicing her rolling over trick
DSC_1865

DSC_1827
This picture was taken by my amazing 4 year old photographer Trevor, yeah he's pretty awesome!

3 comments:

brookeisacrazylady said...

She is just so pretty! Love Trevor's pictures too, what a doll.

but its funny cause I will never think of you as a brunette!

Andersons said...

Amazing pictures! Kate is such a cutie! I wish you lived closer so I could glean from your photography skills.

Unknown said...

OH how cute! She is getting so big! I love it:) So does Savannah:)