Friday, September 17, 2010

My 5 year old Trevor

Trevor woke up this morning and asked which of his clothes still fit him since he went to bed a four year old and woke up a five year old.

Birthday Questions

If you could have one superpower what would it be?
It would be so that you wouldn't have to pay for anything in the whole world.

What is your favorite color?
yellow

What is your favorite cereal?
Cookie crisp

If you could only eat at one place for the rest of your life where would it be?
McDonalds

DSC_0312

How are you like your Mom?
We both have brown hair and brown eyes.

How like Dad?
We both like to play games with each other.

What was the last chore you did?
Make bed and clean room.

What is your favorite food?
Chocolate

What is your favorite game?
Memory

DSC_0359

What is your favorite song?
Happy birthday to you cha cha cha with funky chicken at the end.

What is the nicest thing you have done for somebody in the family lately?
I gave Kate her binky.

What makes you mad?
When I don't get what I wanted.


Where would you like to go on vacation next year?
YMCA

DSC_0345

Who is the smartest person in our family?
Me...no...Dad!

Why?
Because he's the biggest grown up in our family.



What is one thing your dad has that you would like to develop?
I'd like to go to work like Dad.


What is one thing Mom or Dad always says to you?
I love you.

What is one thing you and dad did together that you will always remember?
Play games.

DSC_0341

If you had a million dollars what is the first thing you would buy?
Lego power miners and pokemon and a lot of carrots and a lot of Mac and cheese and two whole packs of googely bands.
(Yes, I said ONE thing but he shot off all these rapid fire.)

How do you know that I love you?
You say it a ton of times

What is your favorite TV show?
Dinosaur train

What is a personal item that you would never give away?
Frostine and all my pets

What is your favorite vegetable?
Carrots


What is your favorite book?
Goosebumps

What food would you ear every day if you could?
Chocolate candy bars like the one I got from Bishop.
(Hershey's)

DSC_0369

If you could. Choose a different name what would it be?
Cuckoo head


What is the scariest thing you have ever done?
I haven't done anything scary.

What is your favorite candy bar?
Suckers

What is the the last thing you have done that you are proud of?
Skydiving

What is the best age to be?
Zero because everyone plays with you a lot.

What is your favorite holiday?
Halloween

What is the best present you have ever received?
Wii sports resort


What is your greatest words of wisdom at age 5?
Learn how to read.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the pictures! I love back light:) So cute, how is he 5 years old already!