1. The view from our cabin! (the whole darn family stopped fitting into the Sweetwater Condos)
2. Derek and Trevor riding the 4-wheelers. (Thanks Ryan and Katie for bringing them.)
3.Zac winning the 100 yard dash in the Olympics.
(Keep in mind this is a family reunion folks YES we have the Olympics at Bear Lake and not just during Olympic years this happens every year!! It includes things like crab walks, wheelbarrow races, sometimes sumo wrestling and such things, although it's mostly for the kids there are a few adult events like the high jump and the 100 yard dash. The older we get the funnier it gets AND the Olympics always conclude with a bubble blowing contest. )
4.Derek and Trevor tubing behind the boat for the first time! (Thanks Grandma for the challenge toys, Chalyse for going with Derek, and Justin for driving snail slow!)
5.Loosing Trevor ... only to find him curled up on the grass sleeping. (AGAIN!)
Trevor asleep on someone else's deck back in May... would somebody give that kid a nap already!!!
Derek and Trev fully engrossed in their play on the beach.
Love that kid! FYI at Bear Lake things like showers and combing your kids hair are optional.
Who doesn't love a great game of Red Light Green Light!!
Dax just chillin with Todd.
Trevor in the loft of our cabin.
2 comments:
I love all the pictures. Why does Bear Lake always go by so quickly? We missed having you guys there during the week. If you have any pictures of my kiddos I would love you to email them.... I didn't have a camera all week and I am so bummed.
Cute pictures! Looks like you guys had a blast. I just wish there were pictures of Gina - I know, she's always the one behind the camera=).
Post a Comment