
I promise I won't blog about every day of Kindergarten, It's just that I am so into it right now! So when I picked up Derek today I asked him how the second day of Kindergarten went... apparently he is tired of all of my questions because he said, "Mom, you should just remember what I told you about the first day because it was pretty much the same." He did say that his teacher did some math testing with him, so I started asking what kinds of questions they asked him (of course because I want to know if he knows the answers) I asked him "Did they ask you to count to 100? He said, "NO, but my teacher told me to count until she said STOP," so I asked him "What number were you on when your teacher said stop?" He said, "100... but she didn't ask me to count to 100!!!" He's hilarious! Oh one more thing he said, "sometimes ... like when she reads books to us, it's like we're not in school at all!"
1 comment:
"...you should just remember what I told you about the first day..."
That's hilarious! You have one funny dude on your hands. Can't believe you have a kindergartener!!
Post a Comment