
Zac has been getting tons of questions about if he knows the players on the Olympic Men's Volleyball Team and such so I thought I would put it all out there. Beware the list goes on and on so get comfortable. So, two of the Olympic Gold Medalists Ryan Millar and Rich Lambourne for Men's Volleyball played with Zac on his BYU Team in 1997. Meaning Zac roofed Ryan Millar!(Although Ryan probably roofed Zac a few more times, but I'll write that in really small letters as to minimize it) Then there is the US Men's Indoor Coach Hugh Mccutchen. Hugh was one of Zac's BYU coaches for two seasons 1997 and 2000. Zac and Hugh also traveled together to run High School summer camps for Canyon Volleyball the summer we got married. Then there is Troy Tanner who is the new coach for the amazing duo Misty May and Kerri Walsh and a former Gold Medalist himself. Troy Tanner was also one of Zac's coaches at BYU. Then there is Casey Jennings who played at BYU with Zac in 2000 and currently plays for the AVP not an Olympian himself, but is the husband to none other than Kerri Walsh. It was so fun for us to watch some amazing volleyball, and personally I think it's pretty awesome that Zac was teammates with, and was coached by not only the best in the United States but the best in the WORLD!!!
5 comments:
wow gina, I had no idea! How cool is that? I think I just found our new assistant assistant coach this fall for volleyball! (ha ha)
Who knew Zach was such a stud! That is really cool!
That's fun. Justin has been riveted on the olympics the entire time. I felt a twinge of happiness at the closing ceremonies because the TV won't be on as much and we can start sleeping again.
that is freaking awesome!
i had a good experience with the la cannery downtown and went there a few times, but the one that is closer (but still 30-40 min) is lots more difficult to work with and not accomodating...i m frustrated with them .... so i'm stuck with mylar :(
oh yeah, i forget you know cali geography. the other one is in sylmar...
Post a Comment