...take pictures!!!
Baby boys and polo shirts - it doesn't get cuter than that.
What a cute baby! Thanks for taking Ashy Monday she had a BLAST! And I had fun Sunday - and almost single handedly finished the peanut butter bars.
Gina you are such a great photographer! I need lessons. Maybe it is just that your subjects are so darn cute!
Gina he is so cute! I love your pictures. I wish I could get you to take some for me.--Kate
Luka hates the grass so bad. When I put him on it he tries to lift his toes up really high and stay balanced. It is so cute.
Gina your boys are sooo cute! Great pictures.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Baby boys and polo shirts - it doesn't get cuter than that.
What a cute baby! Thanks for taking Ashy Monday she had a BLAST! And I had fun Sunday - and almost single handedly finished the peanut butter bars.
Gina you are such a great photographer! I need lessons. Maybe it is just that your subjects are so darn cute!
Gina he is so cute! I love your pictures. I wish I could get you to take some for me.
--Kate
Luka hates the grass so bad. When I put him on it he tries to lift his toes up really high and stay balanced. It is so cute.
Gina your boys are sooo cute! Great pictures.
Post a Comment