Sunday, September 14, 2008

Baseball



Lately we have been doing a whole lot of one thing...BASEBALL! We play whenever we can because it's all that Derek wants to do. It's actually fun for the whole family because Zac and I play fast pitch (well as fast as you can with a plastic ball and plastic bat) and the competition is FIERCE ...I really RUN to the bases (aka rocks from our backyard) because... well there is no real reason other than Zac and I get competitive when we play sports together, even if it's tee ball in the backyard with our kids we don't let up. We try to strike each other out, make great plays without hitting home runs (hitting into the neighbor's yard who has dogs,)and do the kind of pitching where you put the ball over your head and lift up your front leg. Seriously though I think we're going to have to get Derek into baseball, cause he can't get enough!

1 comment:

Katie L. said...

Derek is the cutest boy. I love the serious look he gets on his face when he is thinking. I am SOOO excited to see you all! I'm counting down the days!