Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Are you smarter than a kindergartener?


Derek brought home the "sharing box" from school on Wednesday.


He is supposed to put something in the box, and then write clues as to what he put into the box and have his class guess. Here are his clues.




Actually seeing the animal may or may not help.





His poor poor teacher!!! Of course nobody in the class knew what it was!


Funny story about this, so back in April the only thing Derek wanted for his birthday was a "Big Horned Sheep that's big" (he already had a small one) so Keri and Chalyse both went on wild goose chases for any Big Horned Sheep, to no avail. Keri got him this animal and we thought it would suffice. He opened it up and said "WOW AN I______! Foolish of us to think it might pass for a Big Horned Sheep!!! Don't worry I didn't know either.

4 comments:

gina said...

FYI: It's an Ibex

j-liz said...

I guess I'm not smarter than a kindergartner, or at least not yours! He is such a cute boy. I was watching Nemo the other day and thought of him.
--Kate

Will said...

Gina, glad that I found you (through Steph's). Holy cow you need to be in more pictures. I had to go prettttty far back to make sure this was the Gina I knew. You look the same as always (a compliment) and you have quite the cool family. One last thing, For some reason I like Ibexes.

Will said...

Gina, glad that I found you (through Steph's). Holy cow you need to be in more pictures. I had to go prettttty far back to make sure this was the Gina I knew. You look the same as always (a compliment) and you have quite the cool family. One last thing, For some reason I like Ibexes.