Sunday, September 28, 2008

More Quoteables

The day we got home from Bear Lake I turned on a show for the kids and started making a shopping list, (no food in the house) Derek turned to me and said "Mom put a Wii on your list, cause I played it at Fisher's and it's fun!" FUNNY! I told him he'd have to ask for one for Christmas or something.

Last week I was pulling into the garage when Derek said, "let's move to a different house," (who knows where that came from.) So I explained to him that we had just moved into this house 3 years ago, just before Trevor was born. Then I told him the story about how he used to ask to go home for the first couple of weeks after we moved, and we had to explain to him that this was our new home and that we weren't going to go back to our condo to live. He was slightly amused at the story and then said "Hmmm before Trevor was born ... was that back when they used horses and wagons instead of cars?"

3 comments:

Keri said...

hah! Love that Derek! Isn't it amazing that he can't fathom a life without his brother?

Christina said...

Now that's a funny kid.

Unknown said...

That is so funny! Thanks for the laugh D I needed that:)