Trevor sings I am a Child of God like this:
"I am a Child of God and I beat you guys here." I think he must be singing to his younger brothers. Ha Ha!

A couple weeks ago I got my mail in ballot and thought it would be a good teaching moment. I asked Derek if he knew that we were having a Presidential election right now and that we just got our ballots in the mail to vote. I asked him if he knew who was running for President he said "Yep ... and I am voting for Obama." I told him that he isn't allowed to vote until he turns 18 and he was very disappointed.
2 comments:
You've got some funny little dudes on your hands!
Sometimes I think that kids would make a more informed vote than some of the adults out there...
Love the song! You need to let him write his own three verses.....that would be some free entertainment.
Post a Comment