We are all very excited for our day today. The kids had their costumes on by 9 this morning. I of course was taking their pictures by 9:15. Derek is super excited for school because they are having a parade and a Halloween Party which Zac is volunteering for. Our tradition is to have chili and homemade cinnamon rolls for dinner before trick or treating AND we are lucky to have Chalyse nearby because I'm pretty sure my kids would be disappointed if they had to trick or treat without her! Should be a great day! We love halloween, especially Zac! I'm pretty sure it's his favorite holiday!
Who is your Life Coach?
7 years ago
4 comments:
Cute, cuter, cutest! Love all those cute boys and I love those costumes! Yeah for Halloween and free candy!
Is that the same elephant that Camille wore? That one never gets old. Dax is adorable in it! They look so cute, I love Halloween. Love the blogging, keep it up!
They are soooo cute! Gina, you are so great with the pictures. Love the costumes and the cute boys in them.
That is the cutest Elephant i have ever seen!
Post a Comment