If you could have one super power what would it be?
"To be Spiderman"
What was the last chore that you did?
"Clean up shoes."
What is you favorite color?
"Orange and Red....and Green."
What is your favorite song?
"The Polar Bear Song." (he is currently singing it to me, a song he is making up as he goes along)
What is your favorite food?
"Mac and Cheese"

What is the nicest thing you have done for someone in your family lately?
"Played toys with Dax"
What is your favorite game?
"Sorry Sliders"
What makes you mad?
"when Dax doesn't share"
Where would you like to go on vacation next year?
"The Butterfly Pavilion where we got a sticker and got to hold a tarantula."
Who is the smartest person in your family?
"I am!!!!!"
Why?
"Because I give Dax the most amount of hugs."

How are you like your Dad?
"We are both boys"
How are you like your Mom?
"Because we look the same."
What is one thing your Dad has that you would like to develop?
"I want to be big and strong like Dad"
"What is one thing that Mom or Dad always says to you?
"I LOVE YOU!"
What is one thing that you and Dad did together that you will always remember?
"Doing a puzzle" (that's what they did together this morning)
If you had a million dollars what is the first thing you would buy.
"Bakugan"
How do you know that I love you?
Trevor- "Because I love you!"
Me- "Yes, but how do you know that I love you?"
Trevor - "Because you let me have apples.
What is your favorite cereal?
"Cocoa Krispies"
What is your favorite TV show?
"Wipeout!!!!!!"
What is your favorite vegetable?
"Leaves from the store"
What is a personal item that you would never give away?
"My Bakugan"
What is your favorite book?
"Giraffe's Can't Dance"

why is it the boys that always get the lashes?
What food would you eat every day if you could?
"Quesodillas"
If you could choose a different name what would it be?
"Jacob" (his middle name)
What is the scariest thing you have ever done?
"Riding a two-wheeler"
What is your favorite candy bar?
"I have so many favorite candies... it's the dot ones. (Nerds)
If you could eat at any restaurant for the rest of your life where would it be?
"At McDonalds"

What is the last thing that you did that you are proud of?
"My painting"
What is the best age to be?
"Six"
What is your favorite holiday?
"Halloween"
What is the best present you ever have received?
"I have no idea"
What is your greatest word of wisdom at age 4?
"To tell Jack I'm sorry when he gets hurt"
What food would you eat every day if you could?
"Quesodillas"
If you could choose a different name what would it be?
"Jacob" (his middle name)
What is the scariest thing you have ever done?
"Riding a two-wheeler"
What is your favorite candy bar?
"I have so many favorite candies... it's the dot ones. (Nerds)
If you could eat at any restaurant for the rest of your life where would it be?
"At McDonalds"

What is the last thing that you did that you are proud of?
"My painting"
What is the best age to be?
"Six"
What is your favorite holiday?
"Halloween"
What is the best present you ever have received?
"I have no idea"
What is your greatest word of wisdom at age 4?
"To tell Jack I'm sorry when he gets hurt"

4 comments:
What a great birthday tradition. Your kids are so dang cute!!
seriously gina, they are all so handsome. love the questions. please tell me to do that at my kids birthdays.
and you were right, she is worth the wait and the work of being pregnant. you were the only one who reminded me that and its really true.
Hey, gorgeous pictures! You just get better and better. I love the black background one. I can't believe he is six!
What a freaking cute post! LOVE the pictures and his responses. :-) I may just have to copy your geniusness one day.
Post a Comment