Dax is 4 months now and he is so much fun!!! He is following in his brothers footsteps he is 95th percentile for height and about 60th for weight and he is already wearing 6-12 month clothes. He has figured out how to roll from his back to his tummy but not the other way yet, he is full of smiles and giggles and has turned into quite an easy baby...for now. He wakes us up every morning with his sweet but noisy baby sounds and even when I am tired it's hard not to wake up and play with him. He is a cuddly baby and is squishy all over. Derek and Trevor just can't get enough of him, I am constantly trying to protect Dax from his adoring siblings saying things like "Don't wake up Dax," Derek always says "but I want to play with him," and to Trevor, "don't jump over your brother," who usually responds "but it's fun Mom." We all love having the little guy around!!!
Who is your Life Coach?
7 years ago
3 comments:
What a cute cute lil' guy! How do you get anything done?
He is so cute, I wish I could hold him. So am I allowed to put a link to your blog on mine? I thought you didn't want us to but then I saw that Kat has a link. Post me a comment so I know!
I would be happy to teach you! IF you want a quick layout just to post on your blog go to the smilebox.com site and do one of their premade layouts that you can post on your blog. Dax is adorable! As are all of your kids!
Post a Comment