Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Potty Training


Trevor has been potty training lately and it's going really well! We have been encouraging him by telling him that he is a "Big Boy," which he seems to thrive on. So with that said, Trevor asked me the other day, "Mom, are you a big boy?" I answered, "No I am a big girl," then quickly realized that wasn't much better. Trick question!

6 comments:

Shanna said...

Go Trevor! Yipee! Always nice not to have 2 in diapers!

Unknown said...

YEAH! Having two kids in diapers is so expensive!

BookwormMama said...

Gina, what a cutie your little boy is!! Is this Gina Hutchinson? :}
Hi, Stephanie "Parry" Coleman here! I found your blog from Jensa's blog! Nice to "see" you again!

Steph

Keri said...

oh wow, he looks so big in that picture! and yipee for potty training!

Julie said...

Gina, how do you know the Judd's? LIncoln's mom & dad were great friends of Randy's family. Lincoln was just a kid, but Randy remembers him. Lincoln found me on facebook! Small world huh?

Christina said...

Congrats on the potty training! It seems like so long that I have forgotten where to start. I'll have to call you when we're ready with Peyton - get your expert advice! Cute Blog and adorable boys!