Zac brought home 2 dozen roses, my favorite chocolate cake from Maggiano's, and these other pretty flowers (anyone know what kind of they are?) for our Anniversary. He also took me shopping last Saturday and we were supposed to go to dinner but our babysitter canceled so we are going to try again for this weekend. You'd think he still likes me or something! Happy Anniversary Zac!! I still like you too!! And I love you! Eight years baby!!!
Who is your Life Coach?
7 years ago
6 comments:
Happy Anniversary! He's a keeper!
Those are beautiful! How many years? I think the flowers are called tiger lillies (They are in one of Peyton's children's books - the only way i would know =). Hey can I link you? I like to keep up on what's going on in your life.
Gina, wow, those are beautiful! I hope you guys get to go out alone eventually! We have spent many anniversaries at home eating take out while trying to keep the kiddos in bed! LOL We plan to go away for our 10th next year!
p.s. If I lived near you, we could trade babysitting since our 9th anniversary is next week too! :]
Yes, you are spoiled. Happy Anniversary!
ahhhh....good job Zac. The Lily's are Stargazers and they smell so yummy but be careful not to get the rusty things (what are those called at the tips?) on anything. They'll stain. At the flower shop we used to have to pick those off before sending them out.
Happy Anniversary you two! Good job Zac, he did good!
Post a Comment