Quoteable #1
As I was getting ready the other day I looked at Trevor who had a mischievous twinkle in his eye and was holding a couple of necklaces of mine and Derek who was holding my beaded headband, they had such huge smiles on their faces that instead of yelling at them to put all my jewelry back where it goes and stay out of my drawers I said, "What have you got guys," and I am so glad that I did because their answer put a huge smile on my face they were SO excited as they said, "Mom we found Pirates Treasure!"
Quoteable #2
Derek: ( Looking at his piggy bank. ) "Mom do I have the most money in the family I have more money than Trevor do I have more money than you and Dad too?"
Me: "No, Just more than Trevor."
Derek: "Mom, me and you have the most money in the family huh!"
Me: Long pause to figure out what he is talking about.
Derek: "Mom me and you have the most money in the family because Dad goes to work and makes money and then he gives his money to you, and I have lots of money, so Me and you have the most money in the family not Dad and Trevor huh!"
Me: " Yep!" Chuckle Chuckle Chuckle!!!
3 comments:
Okay, first, that picture is just plain adorable. Second, your little boys are hilarious. Third, how do you get your hubby to hand over the money?
You take such great pictures! Those boys are so dang cute!
That is so funny. You have taught Zac well, HEE HEE
Post a Comment