Monday, June 2, 2008

Oodles of cousins

Okay, so how cool is this for little Dax. He has one cousin (Kolton) who was born just 2 days after Dax and another cousin born just a month before him (Creed). It was pretty cool to be pregnant with 2 of my sisters Wendy and Tracy. Here's the three of them together. The look so innocent now, but can't you just see the trouble the three of them are going to cause.





You think that's it, but then there is his cousin Luka who is just 3 months older...





and then there is also Savanna who is just 4 months older.







Crazy huh! He's one lucky little kid.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So fun! I can't wait to see then grow up to together and have so much fun. I always loved having a cousin my age on each side of my family.

brookeisacrazylady said...

i love cousins too. their are already 19 grand-mccoys! i want to go to heber too!

Shanna said...

So much fun! I had 7 cousins born the same year as me and it was great! I always had someone to play with.