Oh my gosh, that is one of the cutest things I've ever heard...brought a huge smile to my face! Your older boys must have so much fun with him.
SOunds familiar! Luka loves his brother and sister like that too. They can always make him laugh...
Oh, I love it! I wish I had such good video of Nate's giggles!
Oh how CUTE!!! Jacob sat and watched the whole video and started laughing too!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, that is one of the cutest things I've ever heard...brought a huge smile to my face! Your older boys must have so much fun with him.
SOunds familiar! Luka loves his brother and sister like that too. They can always make him laugh...
Oh, I love it! I wish I had such good video of Nate's giggles!
Oh how CUTE!!! Jacob sat and watched the whole video and started laughing too!
Post a Comment