So long story short, Zac baptized a girl while he was on a mission in Russia named Lilit, just last year he found out she was going to BYU, so we went to dinner with Lilit and her husband Michael once while we were in Utah. Then Lilit e-mailed Zac saying that her husband graduated and was looking for a job, so Zac e-mailed a posting from his firm and ... he got the job. Now Lilit and Michael live nearby, so we had them over for a BBQ last Saturday along with Zac's mission buddy Brady (who also knew Lilit from Russia) and his family who also live in the area. As you can see there was a little eating, more talking, and a whole lot of bocce involved.
Who is your Life Coach?
7 years ago
1 comment:
Fun. Do they speak Russian? When Justin speaks Spanish around me I am torn between being impressed and annoyed that I can't understand! I miss Bocce.
Post a Comment