Friday, June 27, 2008

Does this make you nervous?

5 comments:

Shanna said...

I love it! Taft would totally do that with the kids, even when our bro-in-law gave us the scary story of doing that to kids. :)

brookeisacrazylady said...

love that. and love the superman verb. ours is spiderman at our house. where the kids try and balance high on things like the side of baylie's crib or something else dangerous. don't you love boys? my darby is like one thanks to the teaching of her big brother.

Anonymous said...

Hello Long Lost Friend! I stumbled onto your site from Jensa's, I can't believe you have 3 adorable little boys! And one's not so little, you have a 5 year old? How long ago were we roommates at USU? Too long I think. I'm going to bookmark you so I can catch up with your cute family. I don't blog, but we post pix at www.flickr.com/photos/blackskydawn. I hope all is going great for you, it appears so. Hope to talk to you soon!
Love, Tiffany (Reese) Johnson

Keri said...

Is that Dax?????? How did you even get him to stand??? That's tricky!!

Katie L. said...

I remember watching him do that with Trev, and it always made me nervous!