Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Our kids wonderland - Heber







Okay so if you looked at the older post "Derek's Birthday Questions," you saw that when I asked Derek where he wanted to go on vacation next year he answered "Grandma's house," here is why. They have horses in their backyard, which Grandpa takes the kids to feed apples and carrots. We pick pumpkins from their garden to carve on Halloween and have Halloween parties complete with treasure hunts, the kids ride in a trailer behind Grandpa's lawnmower or ride with him while he mows the pasture, or sled behind the 4 wheeler in the winter. Not to mention the acres upon acres of land to run free, all the cool toys and the trampoline. Are you beginning to see why???

1 comment:

grandma sue said...

Thank you thank you. I hope there is truth to your blogg because I so love it when you come and play. We so wish we were closer. I love you all. Grandma